Here are the 5 easy steps to get your center accredited through UCA:
1. Click below to get started on filling out your online application at UCA’s NEW Accreditation & Certification Bank!
Please note: If you did not receive a login email, click here to gain access.
APPLY FOR ACCREDITATION
2. We will send you an invoice for your application fees.
2021 ACCREDITATION FEE STRUCTURE
3. After processing your application and fee*, you receive a link to the UCA Accreditation Standards and Prep Manual. This manual helps prepare you for the on-site survey visit.You can also purchase the standards manual before applying for accreditation. *Please note that all processed fees are non-refundable
4. Your on-site survey visit is then scheduled. You must schedule your survey within six months from the time your application is processed. A memo confirming your date is then sent to you, and you must complete and return a Business Associates Agreement before your survey date.
5. When your survey is complete, you receive a letter regarding the results and an invoice for the remaining expenses. If there are corrective actions outlined in the letter, you have up to 60 days to respond.
UCA then reviews your response to the results of the survey and makes a decision on your accreditation status.
That’s the whole process from beginning to end. Accreditation is valid for 36 months and then must be renewed to maintain the designation. With our accreditation process, your centers must also meet the certification criteria, so you earn UCA Certification simultaneously with UCA Accreditation. Once your center has attained full accreditation UCA will also provide you with several tools and resources to help you promote your achievement, including access to digital logos.
For More Information
YOUR GUIDE FOR SUCCESS 2021: THE ACCREDITATION AND RE-ACCREDITATION PROCESS (PDF)