- Peer Review Process Manual - A peer review program facilitates an organization’s obligations, legal and regulatory, to provide care consistent with clinical best practices to patients, while at the same time mitigating risk from legal actions.
- Accreditation Standards Manual - The UCA 2021 Accreditation Standards & Preparation Manual guides you through setting up best practices for your organization in terms of scope, patient safety and quality of care.
- Policy & Procedure Manual - Whether you own or work in a new or established urgent care center, the templates of over 750 sample policies and forms allow you to create custom policies or update existing ones for your urgent care center.
- Provider Credentialing & Privileging - Provider credentialing & privileging is a complex, ongoing process that is essential to ensure the competence and accountability of the providers working in an organization.
- Corporate Compliance Manual - This manual provides you with the fundamentals required to implement an internal compliance program.
- Essential Book of Logs - Sample logs detailing how to track and record the multitude of details that need to be recorded in a busy practice.
- UCA HIPAA Manual - This UCA HIPAA Manual contains sample policies and procedures, checklists, a sample Business Associate Agreement, and other key information to help you design and implement your own HIPAA compliance program.
- Sample Clinical Protocols - These protocols are valuable tools for training, peer review, health record audits and as a day to day patient care resource as well as a perfect complement to the UCA Policy & Procedure Manual
- Find an Urgent Care Center - Interactive directory of UCA member centers, UCA Accredited or Certified centers, or centers with UCA ABS Commendation.
Additional webinars available on these topics (available to members only)