FIRST STEP TO SUCCESS...
ATTEND ONE OF OUR WORKSHOPS!
1. Click below to get started on filling out your online application at UCA’s NEW Accreditation & Certification Bank!
Please note: If you did not receive a login email, click here to gain access.
APPLY FOR ACCREDITATION
2. We will send you an invoice for your application fees.
3. After processing your application and fee, you receive a link to the UCA Accreditation Standards and Prep Manual. This manual helps prepare you for the on-site survey visit.You can also purchase the standards manual before applying for accreditation.
4. Your on-site survey visit is then scheduled. You must schedule your survey within six months from the time your application is processed. You are sent a time frame from which you block out five business days when you would prefer not to schedule the survey. A memo confirming your date is then sent to you, and you must complete and return a Business Associates Agreement before your survey date.
5. When your survey is complete, you receive a letter from the Committee regarding the results and an invoice for the surveyor’s travel expenses. If there are corrective actions outlined in the letter, you have up to 60 days to respond. You are also responsible for reimbursing the travel expenses for the surveyor (hotel, airfare, car rental, etc). You are invoiced for these expenses after the survey visit.
The Accreditation Review Committee then reviews your response to the results of the survey and makes a decision on your accreditation status.
That’s the whole process from beginning to end. For more information and reference regarding the program and pricing, review Your Guide to Success: The Accreditation & Re-Accreditation Process and Accreditation Pricing. Accreditation is valid for 36 months and then must be renewed to maintain the designation. With our accreditation process, your centers must also meet the certification criteria, so you earn UCA Certification simultaneously with UCA Accreditation. Once your center has attained full accreditation UCA will also provide you with several tools and resources to help you promote your achievement, including access to digital logos.
Urgent Care Association
28600 Bella Vista Pkwy, Suite 2010
Warrenville, IL 60555
Subscribe to the UCAccess Newsletter